Sales and Shipping policy
- We ship by courier wherever possible. It is usually quicker than Canada post.
- We always ask for a signature so your package doesn't get left unattended on your step.
- We send tracking info to the customer on every shipment we send out, it is the customer's responsibility to track the shipment and receive it. Further if the package is not received and signed for it may end up at a local pick up location and again it is the customer's responsibility to go to the pick up location and retrieve the package.
- Any shipping damage should be reported to us right away with supporting pictures and we will send replacements of any damaged items at no charge.
- We ONLY ship to Canada. Do not order if your are from elsewhere.
- The responsibility is on the customer to determine the suitability and legality of the product for their intended use, in their province. or territory.
- Refunds will only be issued under the following conditions: the package must be returned to us prepaid to the address below in new, sellable condition and the products must be in the original packaging. Once the item has been received and inspected a refund will be issued for the purchase price, less the original cost to ship the item out and less the cost of any deficiencies in the item, such as missing parts, etc.
- All other issues with items will be deemed warranty or shipping damage and will be dealt with by supplying replacement parts or items. At the companies discretion, we may or may not want the defective or damaged item returned to us and if that is the situation we will prepay the return shipping.
Ship returns to:
10039 - 107 St,
Westlock, AB T7P 2P7
Email any warranty or damage claims to firstname.lastname@example.org